Please note: Each lesson can only have a max of 20 participants. - Materials for this live lesson are not included with the live lesson. You can add our lesson materials below for $39.95 or feel free to purchase them elsewhere if you prefer.
As of 1 March 2022 Create NSW updated the Creative Kids Program guidelines to the below effect:
Creative Kids Program Providers (such as us) are no longer able to provide the materials required to complete a live online or in person lesson/class as part of the cost of the $100 Creative Kids voucher. Therefore:
- Your valid $100 Creative Kids voucher will be used to pay for the live online lesson.
Live lesson learning outcomes:
- 1 x live lesson (conducted via zoom). Live Lesson Calendar can be found here
- Work area setup
- Colour combinations
- Painting techniques - Watercolour & Acrylic
- Clay Design - Planning a design & creating the design
Items required for this sesson
- Acrylic Paint Into Set
- Modelling Clay
- Water Colour Paint
- Canvas Panel
- Paint Brushes
- Washi Tape
How to access your live lesson:
- You will receive a card with a QR code.
- Scan the QR code to access a link to register for your live lesson.
- You can attend whichever day suits you. Our live Lesson Calendar can be found here
At the end of their craft lesson we aim to help children enhanced their fine motor skills, focus, development, coordination, hand-eye coordination, patience, hands on learning, colour combinations and much more. All delivered in a fun, interactive and easy to follow live lesson.
Adding product to your cart