- 1 x live lesson (conducted via zoom). Live Lesson Calendar can be found here
Live lesson learning outcomes:
- Work area setup
- Clay Bowl Design - Students will be guided on how to create their own bowl using Clay. Students will be taught how to use the 'pinch pot' technique, and also how to smooth out the clay, and join pieces together.
- Geometric Canvas Design - Students will be show how to use Acrylic/Watercolour Paint to create a unique Geometirc Canvas Design. Students will be shown different painting techniques and learn about colour combinations.
Below are the items required to participate in this live online lesson.
(Please note: materials for this lesson are not included with the purchase of the live lesson using your Creative Kids Voucher. You can add our lesson materials for $39.95 or feel free to purchase them elsewhere if you prefer.)
- Acrylic Paint Into Set
- Modelling Clay
- Water Colour Paint
- Canvas Panel
- Paint Brushes
- Washi Tape
How to access your live lesson:
- You will receive a QR code.
- Via email if you purchased only the live lesson
- In the Lesson Materials box if you opted to purchase it through us.
- Scan the QR code to access a link to register for your live lesson.
- You can attend whichever day suits you. Our live Lesson Calendar can be found here
At the end of their craft lesson we aim to help children enhance their fine motor skills, focus, development, coordination, hand-eye coordination, patience, hands on learning, colour combinations and much more. All delivered in a fun, interactive and easy to follow live lesson.